Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spoiled

People who know me well, know that I have a fairly strong love of cupcakes. It's perhaps a little ridiculous, I mean - I don't really like cake... but every year for my birthday I get spoiled - and my friends surprise me with all sorts of variations on cupcakes. There have been cookbooks, jammies, gardens, all sorts of wonderful - This year was no different. Cupcakes came in sticker form, in delightfully yummy chocolate with baileys icing form, and then yesterday - in the mail - in paper form!

My friend Kyla has got to be one of the most creative people I know. In the past she has made me lemon butterfly cupcakes that just melt in your mouth with delicious - and this year the mailed to me cupcakes just made my heart jump up and dance. Anyway - I had to show them off.



The little green bits on the top are "mould" cause she thought they would arrive late in the mail - but the mould just slides off. I think they are just so lovely!

I feel so lucky to have such an amazing community.
much love and peace to you!
diana

No comments:

Post a Comment