Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!

It's Earth Day! There's a lot of other stuff going on right now, between the month-o-birthdays, school exams, and getting ready to start a new job... but I thought since Earth Day is about as close as we get to the earthly birthday party - I'd share some of the photos I love of the amazingness made by nature.

Flying over some awesome coastline - Costa Rica
I didn't know that some beetles shed their "skin" like snakes while growing... but it's neat
Spiders, to me, are much better encountered outside. Somehow outside they can be beautiful and
magic and inside they give me the heebie jeebies.
Raccoons - Costa Rica

Fungus - these are so pretty, with their rings
Costa Rica seems to bloom everywhere you look
Fertile Ferms!
Seriously - I love ferns
Nature's backpacker - everything you need, carried on your back
Hummingbirds in Costa Rica

Napping sloth - Costa Rica

Monkey's in Costa Rica

I think waterfalls are always cool - but frozen they're astounding

Geese - for some reason hanging out with snow - in Jasper

From a camping adventure with Carly in Ontario
Near Jasper
I'm often amazed at the large creatures that just ignore you,
sharing the park. Awesomeness. Near Jasper

Cherries! From the wedding-jam making extravaganza
I love this bee's pollen pantaloons!
The whales that joined us on our fishing trip...
I bet they did better than we did
The mist before the snow started to fall - Montana
Sunset - visiting the Wrathall homestead in Montana
Beautiful Sunny Day - just outside of Banff
 Happy Earth Day - maybe go out and hug a tree! It's fun - and it'll make you both feel great.



No comments:

Post a Comment