Sunday, May 11, 2014

Women who change the world!

It's Mother's Day today.

I have been blessed with a mother who has helped me find courage, fulfill my dreams, and who has supported me each and every day. I cannot remember a time, where I wasn't certain that she was cheering and dreaming the best for me. She has continued to wave me off (forgiving me for sometimes not remembering to turn and wave back) as I wander from place to place - reminding me of my roots, how they give me the strength to stretch for the sky. Each and every day - I am grateful for having had a chance to grow up with a collection of incredible women surrounding me. My mother, Grandmothers, Aunts, friends, and my now expanding family of in-laws. Today - and every day - I feel gratitude for my Mom. She's great.






Happy Mother's Day - to my mom - and all the other Mom's out there. You do incredible work - shaping, changing, and improving the world.
Peace to you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment